Monday 7 March 2011

MICHAEL KORS New Flagship Store in Paris


'I am thrilled to open in Paris; I spent many years as an American in Paris during my Celine years, so this feels like a homecoming of sorts.  Rue Saint Honoré is the perfect street for my clients… glamourous, chic, romantic and fast-paced all at the same time.  I’m delighted to be back in the City of Light!' Michael Kors was present at the launch of his spanking new uber stylish boutique during Paris Fashion Week this morning. The American designer wore a black blazer, dark blue Levi's and black suede loafers. I caught Kors as he was coming up the second floor of the store and he graciously agreed to pose while I took his picture - such talent and good nature to boot!
A great vibe combined with gorgeous pieces at fantastic price points for  such  a cool, reputable luxury brand makes 279 rue Saint Honoré a total fashionista haven.  

279 rue Saint Honoré
Designer Michael Kors at the launch of his new Paris flagship store

No comments:

Post a Comment